Thursday 28 August 2014

Winter Wishes

Here is my first Christmas card of the year.

I'm entering this into two challenges;
 Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes (with the option to use Memory Box Supplies)
I used a stencil from Memory Box to make the patterned background paper using distress inks.
Winter Wonderland Challenge - Anything Goes for Xmas


I decorated the inside of the card with the left over pieces and some matching embellishments.

Supplies used:

Tonic Paper trimmer, image from Saturated Canary, glossy accents (used as a strong adhesive and to glaze the eyes on my main image), foam squares, music patterned cardstock from Hunkydory, sequins, distress inks and mini blending tools, spectrum noir pens, paper flowers, Tim Holtz jute string, organza ribbon, wink of stella clear brush pen, signo white gel pen, sentiment stamps, kraft cardstock and tag die from PTI, MFT circle dies, memory box 'heartwood' stencil, snowflake dies and white cardstock from Simon Says Stamp.

Please remember to leave me a comment so I know you have popped by!

Katy xx

2 comments:

  1. Very cute card! Love the bits of sparkle! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland.

    Deborah A

    ReplyDelete